Thursday, October 18, 2007

Going Around In Circles The Grand Finale!

Here it is, the final part. You should have a nice, full, complete kit now! This part has all of the fun things: cute doodles, glitter swirlies, buttons, gems, ribbons and bows, one more paper, felties and brads. I can't wait to make my own layout with it! I really hope you've enjoyed this kit and please send me your LO's! I want to thank Doreen Stolz DESIGNS. She made these nifty button and bow actions for commerical use and I love them. I used the button action in this kit and the ribbon & bow action in my next kit, to be debuted soon!

Link Expired

4 comments:

elenasworld said...

What a beautiful, fun, vibrant kit. This is so cute, thank you for sharing it. I can't wait to see more of your stuff -- I love the whimsical, hand drawn look! Thank you for your generosity and sharing this kit. I am so excited to start a page, or two :)

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

catherine said...

How lovely! Thank you so much for sharing! hugs

Jenni said...

Thanks so much, this is a gorgeous fun kit!!