Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Okay, so I am not a Supreme...

But I am really nice! I did not make the Supreme Team, but I did win the "Praise Game" for the month of September! That is where you leave nice comments for people on thier LayOuts at GoDigitalScrapbooking.com. While I need to hone my scrapping skills, at least I know I am a nice person and people like me. Ha ha...

But seriously, these women have skills and talent that just blow me away, I am so awe inspired by each of them and am looking forward to seeing what they come up with next!

In the meantime, I just picked up Sophie's 4 month photos... this time we had them done at Walmart. Will not be going back, but the pics did turn out pretty cute considering she was actually crying almost the entire time!

Errrrr, hhhmmm... and as soon as I can locate them on our home network I will post them here! LOL!

No comments: