Wednesday, October 24, 2007

That 70's Kit...a taste test

Tonight I am giving you just a little sample, a taste test if you will, of my next kit...That 70's Kit! I've seen lot's of 50's, 60's and even 80's kits, but have yet to run across a 1970's themed kit.

I hope to have it up in my Ebay store by this weekend.

See that cute felt owl? My good friend Beckie (lilypug34) made it! She is on a ton of fabulous CT's and was just chosen for the Weeds & Wildflowers CT too! Wahoo, Beckie! So, she is super busy scrapping her head off, but has been offering some awesome word art on her blog (click here)! Maybe someday I will convince her to start designing...she'd be great at it!!!

Happy Scrapping!

4 comments:

ARShetzer said...

I love the platforms!!! What a great kit!!! Thanks for sharing the sample!!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Helena said...

Cute owl!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com