Saturday, October 20, 2007

Tonight's Freebie, Today!

I made a template for you and included a little sneak peak of my next kit! See the little puppy? It's BOY time! And that's all I am going to say for now...



Bella Collection by Shabby Princess

Here is a LO I made using the template with a pic of my puppy, Butters. So sweet, yet soooo naughty!

Going In Circles has been downloaded over 500 time! Wow! But I haven't seen even one layout using it...hhhhmmmm. Heh hem... am hoping I get some in my email at some point soon! Please send them to amybethsumrall@hotmail.com.

That's it for now... Happy Scrapping!

5 comments:

Beckie said...

Butters, you are just too cute for words! And so is that little puppy you made!

The Pretty Baby Boutique said...

the kit is SO cute! can't wait to see the whole thing!

cindyrelly said...

Your stuff is absolutely, adorably CUTE..I promise I will try and make a LO! I have been so busy trying to organize my efforts and share SOMETHING back...check out my blog to see if it is something you can use ;)

Sara E said...

cute blog...I love your little surveys

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com