Thursday, October 4, 2007

Yep! my hubby IS a hottie!


I am taking a Photoshop class online and had to post my homework (this photo) in the gallery at GDS. This morning, I got this reply from Kattyzak (Kathy) to the photo...

"Man, with that good looking husband I now see why you are so giddy most of the time."

LOL, I am a pretty giddy person as you may know...but I did tell her that my hubby being a cutie is only half of it...the other half is that I am so jacked up on coffee all the time! My mom can attest to that.

But yes, Tyson is such a beautiful person inside and out and I am one very lucky girl! Although, last night he did get a little testy while playing The Binkie Game. (I'll post more about the binkie game later today, for those of you who have never played, what fun.)

I just hope my Hottie of a husband doesn't wake up one morning and realize he married a Nottie... I kid, I kid...

No comments: