Friday, November 16, 2007

Oh Happy, Happy Day!!!

Pinch me! I have joined the most amazing site and team and am now a real, official designer! Yippy!!!! Just For The Scrap Of It (JFTSOI) is owned and operated by two of the most amazing woman you could ever meet. Babette and Brandi have welcomed me with open arms and have been so warm and friendly, funny, energetic and helpful that I already feel right at home.

My first kit is up in the store and yes, it is the same one over 600 of you already got for free...LOL, but I deleted a couple of the odd elements and added a bunch more. I will be uploading some new goodlies to my store this weekend, so check back!

So all this excitement can only mean one thing...


I need YOU! If you are outgoing, fun, energetic, quirky and a little bit nutty, I have some fun stuff planned and I want you to join me!

Please email me at amybethsumrall (at) hotmail.com with the following:
The link to your best gallery
Current CT's you are on, if any
Your bestest, most funniest joke
Deadline is November 21st.

Requirements: create just one layout with each of my new kits or packs and post them in 3 galleries, JFTSOI, DST and Your Choice. Participate in our forum and chats, and the number one requirement...have ton's of FUN!

And by the way, my Hotmail has been acting funny (and not "funny Ha Ha") so please CC: amysumrall (at) gmail.com

Happy Scrapping, Everyone!
Amy

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! It is well deserved, Amy!

Cindyrelly said...

Wow, I'm glad to hear your great news ;)You've definitely got loads of talent girl!! Best Wishes <3

Fantacy so Sweet-n-Stuff... said...

:) amy i am so so so happy for you! wtg girl!!!

Kathy said...

Way to go, Amy. You are going to to so well~!.

Anonymous said...

I miss the pictures of Sophie!!!!

Traci

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Amy!! You certainly deserve a great store to sell at!!! You rock!! :)

Babette said...

Again, WELCOME to the site! I know that you are going to be a major forced ... and you're just a super person too!! I'm very much looking forward to great things from you!! :) And hey, making new friends is awesome too!!! (((((hugs))))))

Brandi West said...

WELCOME!!!!! We are SO HAPPY to have you at Just For The Scrap Of It!! You are such a warm and friendly addition to our family!!! (((((HUGS)))))