Friday, November 2, 2007

Yay!!!!

Sorry everyone, I have had no time to create this week. Everyone in my house is sick and I joined two CT's this week so I have been scrapping like crazy!

I am very excited to join Beth Kern's Dragon Fly Scrapper CT as Assistant Team Leader! Woot Wooot! You can find her stuff at OAKS, here.

Also, and this is HUGE... I am on MiYon's SCARLETHEELSmedia CT! She is debuting her stuff at Sweet Shoppe Designs tomorrow!!!!!! Click here. Man oh man, I love her stuff, she is so creative and funky and fun.

So, yay me and thank you Beckie for putting in a good word for me!

I also entered a design contest (don't know what posessed me) and it starts today. More on that later!
Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yippee! Yahoo! Congratulations to you! You definitely deserve it!