Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Quick Update

Just a quick update to let you know I am working on some new stuff and a nice new freebie for ya'll!

My Dad is still in ICU (for over 3 weeks now) so your continued prayers are much appreciated. He is not ready to give up without a fight and mentally he is 100% as sharp as he was 30 years ago, but he really is in very poor health. For those who don't know, They want to replace his aoritc heart valve, but he is just not strong enough and so therefore they will not do the surgery. We are all in limbo right now, including him...so yes, prayers please! I do believe they are helping!

Give your loved ones extra hugs and kisses whenever you can, life is precious and too short to waste on drama, anger, pettiness and any other negative thing.

My little monkey always cheers me up with her little monkey snuggles.

(Monkey by Theresa Borntreger)

Hugs to you all!

Amy

No comments: