1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award. http://arteypico.blogspot.com/Make sure you visit the link above. There are crafts of all kinds shown you are bound to come away inspired!
5) Show these rules.
Two of my favorite people, such talented gals, made my day by sending me this award! Sara Ellis is my collab partner in crime and has such a fun, funky style. Not to mention she is so funny! Randi Oh, is another designer I totally admire and have the pleasure of working with. She is always so sweet and thoughtful and and so dang talented! Thank you, Ladies!
Sooooo, that means I get to pass it on to 10 people! Woot! It is hard to limit it to just 10, wish I could give it to about 50 people I can think of off the top of my head! In no particular order, here we go!
1. Krystal Hartley. I have the pleasure of serving on her CE and she on my CT. She is such an amazing scrapper and an even more amazing designer. Not only that, but she is such a warm person and I am so honored to work with her and know her.
2. Rach. She is also on Krystal's CE and is such a sweet person, whom I may have been seperated at birth from! Not only that, but she is an incredibly talented artist.
3. Meredith. Also on Krystal's CE (Krystal has an awesome CE!) Her artistic talent leaves me speechless. Honestly. Go check it out. After I get through NSD and birthdays and all the stuff going on I am so going to hire her to pimp my blog!
4. Mellisa. I am honored to have her on my CT and she is a wonderful designer to boot! If you think her designs are nice, you should see her other graphic art. Amazing! She has also been a very dear friend.
5. Andrea. Another CT member and amazing artist. So creative, funny and supportive. Thank you, Andrea, for everything.
(Iwish I could choose all of my CTM's...sigh, but I am trying to mix it up here)
6. Cherie Shields. Fellow designer at GP and so friendly and supportive, amazing designs!
7. Blythe Evans. I don't know her well, but she has always been very nice and if you look at my TOU's (I KNOW you look at them, right? LOL!) you will see her thanked in almost every kit I create. Why? Her textures. Amazing. The rest of her stuff is incredible too. She is just a fantastic designer whom I really admire.
8. Amy. A new designer and wonderful LO artist. Her Shutterfly books are so beautiful and her designs are so happy and whimsical and you know I love that!
9. IkeaGoddess. Everytime she lists one of my freebies, holy cow, madness! She has established herself as the souce to find only the very best freebies! Also, I share with her an obsession with Ikea as we just got one a few months ago and I am so hooked! Going to Ikea, for me, is like going to Disney World for my kids. LOL!
10. Kathryn Balint. I had the pleasure of serving on her CT and not only is she the sweetest person you could ever hope to meet, but she is also the MOST amazing designer. She is creative, original, her quality is top-notch, I am just so in awe of her and hope to *someday* be even half as good a designer.
Congrats Ladies! I am proud to know each one of you.