Sunday, April 27, 2008

Lots Going On!!!

Okay, first of all, who wants to win a $50.00 Gift Certificate to Shutterfly? Or even my entire store? It's really easy, all you have to do is scrap a layout of your "Wildest Dream". Go read about it on my CT's new blog! And there is a cute posting bonus that everyone will get too!

In honor of Mother's Day fast approaching, here is a QP for you using my Kit For Melanie, which is so perfect for Mother's Day Layouts. It's in my GP Store, here.

Mother's Day also happens to be my little Sophie's First Birthday! Woot! Best Mother's Day gift I ever got, I gotta tell you!

OK, enough rambling, here is your freebie!


2 comments:

FreebieFinder said...

Lovely! This freebie will be posted today on Freebie Finder.

Thank you,
Emily

RealRach said...

ummm...Miss Amy...You made it on IkeaGoddess blog with your Swirly Alphabet!! That is a MAJOR HONOR! Not just anyone gets picked for her blog! WAHOO...you have made it to the big league!