Friday, April 18, 2008

What's going on behind the scenes...

My Creative Team has been busy, busy, busy, behind the scenes and are planning something really big for you! We may debut it on NSD, but since we are all so excited, we may not be able to wait that long! There will be BIG prizes involved, and lot's of fun so stay tuned!

I am working on some new things and something I can't tell you about...yet! ;0) I do hope, however, to be back later tonight or tomorrow with a little freebie for you!

xoxoxoxo,
Amy

2 comments:

Meredith said...

oooooh. can't wait to see what you are up to! :)

RealRach said...

Oh great...another person who likes to tease! LOL You are killing me. I am need to know right now kinda girl.

One thing I know for sure is that it will be fun and wonderful. Seems anything you touch has a bit of whimsy and sunshine to it! I think I will call you Amy 'SUNSHINE' Sumrall from now on! You will be known as MY SUNSHINE by me from this moment forward!

And that is a wonderful compliment. I tell my boys each morning when I wake them, Good morning sunshine. So it's a good thing...