Friday, May 2, 2008

Excuse My Toot (and More!)

I have news, a toot, big savings, a challenge and so much going on during NSD Weekend, or what I shall from now on refer to as May Madness!

First, the toot! I was chosen by Rachael of Rachael's Scraps to be her new CU Tester! What does this mean to you? My job is to create freebies for you fine folks and post them here, while using her awesome goodies to help make them! How cool is that? I am a big fan of hers so this is really an honor for me!

As you probably know, Gotta Pixel is having a huge sale and NSD Celebration! Not only can you get 30% the entire store, but there are also tons of fun things going on this weekend! Go see for yourself!

Many of you have already found my 30% Off Coupon in the DST Insider! Whoohoo! The coupon is good for the entire month of May, but right now with the GP Sale going on, and 30% more off on top of that, well I might as well give my store away!

Oh wait, I am giving my store away! Go check out the blog my fabulous CT put together! They are running a challenge that ends tomorrow at midnight! Just scrap a layout of your wildest dream, whatever it may be! There are no rules, skies the limit! One lucky person will be chosen to win a $50.00 Shutterfly Gift Certificate and one random participant will win my entire store! Woot! Go check that out NOW! Oh, and there is a cute minikit freebie for you there too, just for playing along!

Speaking of my store, I have a new kit in there today!

Doodle du Jour is my version of a tour through Provence, if you will. Clearly, I've never actually been there...ha ha. But I do love French Country design, the vibrant colors, the florals and the official bird of France, the rooster! The kit includes 10 papers, a bunch of elements and a birdie alpha. Details and more previews can be seen in my store!

Last but not least, your freebie for today will be posted tomorrow. Hey that reminds me of that hamburger eating guy from Popeye. Oh, I digress, can you tell I am worn out from all the excitement? LOL! I have it done, but I need to zip and upload it, but I promise, it won't disappoint!

Okay, well tomorrow is the big NSD! Hope you all have a wonderful time!!!

XOXO,

Amy

No comments: