Tuesday, May 6, 2008

News and Where to Get Your Freebie!

Here is my entry for Round One of the So You Think You Can Design Contest at Scrap Orchard.


I don't think it's my best work in any way, but it's cute and the contest is loads of fun! Let me tell you, I love Gotta Pixel and that will be my home as long as they will keep me, everyone is so awesome and supportive and I am just thrilled to be selling there.

So why am I entering a contest? A few reasons. The site owners at Scrap Orchard are so much fun and so helpful. I really believe this contest is going to improve my design skills and I've already learned some things I didn't know (too bad it was after I posted my entry!) But that was my fault, I jumped the gun just to get it posted before Sophie woke from her nap. Teehee, the joys of multi-tasking Mommies. Also, I've always wanted to try one of these contests and since I already knew many of the wonderful gals who hang out there, it was the perfect place for me to take the leap! Scrap Orchard may be new, but I think you will be seeing a lot more of them and the site is already really taking off! WTG, SO Girls!

Anyhoo, you can download my entry and all of the other fabulous entries here. Of course, I believe you must be a registered member, but don't quote me on that! There are already close to 50 entries, so lot's of freebie options to be had!

Enjoy, and wish me luck!



3 comments:

Chris said...

Hey Amy,

I checked out your competition and, for my tastes, your stuff is the best I see! There are a lot of nice kits but I still like yours the best. I hope you have fun with it no matter what.

Chris (chbranch from GP)

Jane H said...

Just wanted you to know I loved your kit.

Peggie said...

I love your whimsical kits.They are beautiful. I love the bright colors and your little birds. Thank you for
sharing your wonderful work.