Saturday, June 14, 2008

Goober-y Gunk

Just a little update on how to reach me... Goober and my poor, little, decrepid laptop did not hit it off, so I had to uninstall that sucker and go with Yahoo. My yahoo is amysumralldesigns. Feel free to add me, contact me there or at my email address amysumrall@gmail.com.

Just finished up a new kit and am awaiting feedback on the name. It cracked me up (then again I am a 35 year old woman with the sense of humor of a 12 year old boy, it seems) but it may be a bit much for all of you. Once I know that there will not be a wild protest over it then I will show it to you and put it in my store! Interested now? Heeheeeheeee...
MWAH!

3 comments:

the3chickens said...

I'm only 18 :D but I do have a 12 year old humour so I bet I'll love the name too.

the3chickens said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori Decoite said...

definitly interested! can't wait to see what you come up with this time! lori