Friday, August 1, 2008

Sassy Sketch Girls Blog Winners! (Round One)

Thank you, all of you, who took part in my little Sassy Sketch Girl contest! I am hoping to get all who entered up till today, sketched! But, I am going out of town and have a TON of stuff to do. (mostly laundry, LOL) So check back Sunday to see if I have more done, and if not then it will be after next week! If you missed out, don't fret, you never know when I will be running this little promotion again!
In the meantime, I'd like the lucky Series One Sassy Sketch Girls (Angel, Bek, Chris, Elaine, Momo) to email me at amysumrall@gmail.com so I can send you your sassy new you! I hope you like them!
MWAH!
Amy

8 comments:

Sandra said...

I look sooo cool!! Thank you ;-)

Sara E said...

you all are soooooo lucky!!!!!
congrats!

Anonymous said...

OMG I love the POODLE SKIRTED MOI!!! I love, love, love the old me, heehee! I have already printed your darling sketch and called DH in here to look, and he loves it, too! Thank you so much, Amy! (((HUGS!!!)))

Momo

Amy said...

You are just so creative and cute. I had to add your blinkie to my blog. Love ya!

Rebekah said...

Sweet!!! Thank you so much!!! That's just flippin' awesome! I'm so excited to use my little Sassy Sketch Girl (oohh, the possibilities are endless!)

I can't wait to put this up on my blog when I re-do my layout (when I figure out how...) and show it to my husband!!

Thank you so much again!! You're just the sweetest awesomest sassy girl around!! :)

Oh, and I hope you get some laundry done (although I need to be doing that myself right now instead of blog surfing...)

kay said...

your sketches are so stinking adorable!! =)

Chris said...

Thanks so much Amy! I look awesome!

candy said...

awwwwwwww Amy , you are an artist, i LOVE LOVE my sketch of moi, it is so me ;O)