Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A freebie and some LO's

We are back from our little Disney vacation and I am finally getting caught up on some stuff! I did manage to do a bit of scrapping last week... I am now addicted to the worn overlays from CatScrap. I used them on my puppy LO below.

Using Fall Spendour by Krystal Hartley and Zoe Pearn

Using the Twist Collection by Sugarplum Paperie

Adorable Kit called Puppy Tales by Cinnamon Designs


Using my Love Monsters Kit

OK, now that I have paid sufficient homage to Sophie (and Butters!) and forced you all to do the same...LOL, here is your freebie! I had the great pleasure of working on a collab kit with Courtney Wilson of Plain Digital Wrapper. This is my portion of that kit!

Expired.

I hope you enjoy it and check back later in the week for some news! MWAH for now!


2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Thank you!

Debra