Monday, November 17, 2008

Lil' Freebie and News

I have this little freebie for you today. It is all one sheet, so if you can't use an alpha in that format, I will try to cut it up later in the week. Alas, I have been busy. Wanna know why? Keep reading...

I am heading back to Sunshine Studio Scraps! I missed my peeps so much. So now, you will find me at Faith Sisters, The DigiChick and SUN! My store reopens on Friday and I am having a big sale with at least one new kit debuting!
So that's me in a nutshell... but on to the freebie! Just click the image to download and enjoy!

3 comments:

Michele said...

I love your alphas they are always so cute! Thank you!

kay said...

Awww- yay! Back at Sunshine Studios! Can't wait to see what you have in store... and I've been hoping you would have a Christmas kit, someday. *crossing fingers*

Anonymous said...

Another pretty alpha, thank you!
Karen from Moscow