Monday, November 17, 2008

Lil' Freebie and News

I have this little freebie for you today. It is all one sheet, so if you can't use an alpha in that format, I will try to cut it up later in the week. Alas, I have been busy. Wanna know why? Keep reading...

I am heading back to Sunshine Studio Scraps! I missed my peeps so much. So now, you will find me at Faith Sisters, The DigiChick and SUN! My store reopens on Friday and I am having a big sale with at least one new kit debuting!
So that's me in a nutshell... but on to the freebie! Just click the image to download and enjoy!

5 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Nov [LA 09:00pm] - 18 Nov [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Michele said...

I love your alphas they are always so cute! Thank you!

kay said...

Awww- yay! Back at Sunshine Studios! Can't wait to see what you have in store... and I've been hoping you would have a Christmas kit, someday. *crossing fingers*

Karen said...

Another pretty alpha, thank you!
Karen from Moscow

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 11 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).