Friday, November 28, 2008

Sales and News!

It's shopping day! Everywhere you look there are sales, sales, sales and my stores are no exception! Not only is SUN having a 50% off sale, but TODAY ONLY my shop is already set at 50% off! So, that means, my goodies are 50% off and then an additional 50% is taken off that amount at checkout, so you get anything in my store for 75% off! Whoa! You can check it out here.

Of course, if you are looking for some other goodies that I may not have available at SUN, check out my TDC store which is also 40% off! Lastly, I had sooo much fun working on this collab with Nathy of Cinnamon Designs! Not only is she an amazing designer, but she is truly one of my favorite people. So funny and sweet and working with her was just so awesome! This kit, Three Little Birds, was inspired by the Bob Marley song and is just so soft and sweet. It is available at SUN and TDC.
Enjoy your shopping day! Personally, I am staying away from the malls and am doing my holiday shopping online today! Of course with so many scrap deals out there today, I really must pick up some goodies for myself too. =0) I hope you do the same!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so sad I missed. I was in AZ with no computer. I was in major withdrawal mode. LOL Beautiful kit!