Monday, December 15, 2008

A Furry Little Freebie

Whew, took me long enough, eh? Well, hopefully things will settle down in the Sumrall household between now and Christmas! I did a bunch of my shopping online, and I found this totally cool site: www.zazzle.com where I was able to make a bunch of cute shirts and magnets and even our family Chritmas cards! So fun, check it out!

In the meantime, I hope you like this little freebie I have for you today! Click the image to download and enjoy! Wishing you lot's of peace and love this Holiday Season!
MWAH!
Amy

14 comments:

Susan Catmull said...

Amy this is soooo cute. I imagine it on a cool black background. Love it.

DigiFreebiesList said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Digital Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s) post. Thanks again.

Michele said...

I love it! Will be so cute on all the zoo pictures I have!

thescrappywife said...

So awesomely cute! Thanks for sharing your talent!

Blessings~

Vicki (Chickivaney) said...

Thanks so much!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 16 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Pattycakes said...

Thank you for the fun alpha!! :)

Dianna said...

Thanks for the furry. Leopard print is always useful with the fur kids about.

Anonymous said...

Thanks very much for sharing
Very Cute

Laura B said...

OMG, this is SO stinkin' cute!!! Thank you!!

WendyW said...

ACK!!!! I love this one, Amy!!! It's so me! Thank you!

我爱掼蛋网 said...

Some of the content is very worthy of my drawing, I like your information!

fishing net said...

Read your article, if I just would say: very good, it is somewhat insufficient, but I am

still tempted to say: really good!
Personalized http://www.jsfishnet.com

Abby said...

Thank you for the freebie!