Saturday, February 28, 2009

What's All This?

So, you may have noticed I have been posting come cryptic messages on my blog, down below. What is it all about, you ask? This is a new item I will have debuting in a store next week. Right now, I will just tease you with this "lil' look" and some information about the product.



This is a kit, but not only a kit! It is also a "Learn and Play" system for children, which includes all kinds of unique and fun items to not only get them started in learning how to digiscrap, but also to provide them with hours of imagination driven fun! It is a back-to-basics inspired, easy-peasy, fun and interactive game/program/lessons/art project! It even includes an ongoing video series to show your child how to make a page (or 100 pages) of their very own!
Wanna know more? Stay tuned for more information throughout the week (along with a few freebies), you won't want to miss this!

1 comment:

Lori Decoite said...

Sounds great Amy. Before I changed diapers, made pb & j sandwiches, and all the other fun stuff i do I was an Art Educator in the public school system. This program sounds like terrific way for children to connect with their creative side!