Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Announcing the Guest Gig and a Winner!

Yay, 3 correct guesses! That's right, I am going to be spending the month at my old stomping grounds, Gotta Pixel! I am so excited!
***
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:3 Timestamp: 2009-03-31 12:20:52 UTC
***
Congrats to Jennifer! Please send me an email at amysumrall(at)gmail(dot)com so that I can send you the $10.00 Gotta Pixel GC! Woot!
***
I have a bunch of new items in store for all of you, starting tomorrow... including a mega collab with the fabulous Kristin Aagard and Liz from Sweet Digi Scraps!
***
Kristin, Liz and I will be having our own little mini blog train tomorrow and will each be giving away freebies that coordinate with our new collab! Check back tomorrow! Until then, MWAH!

1 comment:

Pax Valkyrie said...

Hi, thanks for sharing this.