Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Announcing the Guest Gig and a Winner!

Yay, 3 correct guesses! That's right, I am going to be spending the month at my old stomping grounds, Gotta Pixel! I am so excited!
***
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:3 Timestamp: 2009-03-31 12:20:52 UTC
***
Congrats to Jennifer! Please send me an email at amysumrall(at)gmail(dot)com so that I can send you the $10.00 Gotta Pixel GC! Woot!
***
I have a bunch of new items in store for all of you, starting tomorrow... including a mega collab with the fabulous Kristin Aagard and Liz from Sweet Digi Scraps!
***
Kristin, Liz and I will be having our own little mini blog train tomorrow and will each be giving away freebies that coordinate with our new collab! Check back tomorrow! Until then, MWAH!

No comments: