Thursday, March 5, 2009

Shape Up! is Here!

The day has finally arrived! You can now get your own "Shape Up! System at The DigiChick!


Here is another great page! This one by, Sam, Age7. She even skipped ahead and used brushes to add mouths to her little dress up dolls! I didn't know that the dolls would be such a hit with the kids, so look for add-ons for the dolls, soon! We will also have other addons too, but more on that later! The next video will be posted this weekend, and as always, the link to it will be available right here on my little bloggy.


If you have been following my blog for a while you know I love to give stuff away. I make tons of freebies and I keep them available pretty much forever! It just makes me feel good to make people happy. Well, I thought, why not give something tangible away? Whether its digi freebies or little felties, it is always made with love. So, make a gal feel good and reply in the post below so I can mail one of these little felties out to you!

Oh and that bunny is in my next kit for Memory Mixer, so look for that coming up soon! I am sure I will be giving away a few copies here too. How fun would that be, to have the digi kit and the actual feltie that goes along with it? It could make for an interesting hybrid project!

MWAH for now!

3 comments:

Lori Decoite said...

Great job Sam, love the picture you made ; ).Amy- You are so generous!! We are lucky to have you :). Thank you for always sharing your amazing talent w/ us!!

Lois B said...

The kit looks like it would be fun for y grandson who sleeps over one night each week. I will have to see if I can save up to purchase the kit. I know we are all watching what we spend these days so it may take some time.

Stephanie said...

My 8 year old wanted to drop by and say that she really likes the Shape It Up program and she loves the kit! She says she made a really good page with the kit and she learned how to do it with you! She wanted to share the page with you. http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=586327&cat=500