Sunday, March 8, 2009

Shopping stuff

Hi everyone! Hope you are having a great weekend! I thought it might be fun to share with you some of my recent fun finds! All images are linked too!

First of all, I know the photo is a bit blurry, but isn't this the cutest coat? I love, love Anthropologie, but it's a bit pricey. I picked this adorable coat up on clearance yesterday! Sqeeee! I love how it looks a little bit vintage and just a wee bit quirky. I swear, I just drool all over the place when I walk into that store.
These little Matryoshka dolls from Anthropologie are actually 6 measuring cups! Soooo cute! I almost bought those too, but decided not to. Now I think I will need to go back and snag them.

My step daughter and I picked up these tissue paper flower kits by Martha Stewart last week at Walmart and they turned out adorable! She had a lot of fun making them and was so proud!

Finally, Sophies Pack and Play was getting kind of gross, so look what I found!



A nifty little cover for her play pen! It slides right over and fits like a glove! Cute!

So, that's the damage I've been doing to my pocket book lately. if you know of any fun finds, please share them!

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Amy! thank you so much for the bookmarks- they came in the mail today and I love them! :)
Melinda

Lori Decoite said...

cool finds amy!! niffty idea-that pack and play cover love it. Those flowers are paper?? WOW. They look amazing. Sophie and I got our package today. Thank you : ). She mailed you a thank you note today ; ) watch your mailbox!

Chris said...

That playpen cover is so cute it makes me want to have another one! Maybe I'll just wait for grandkids - only another 15 years or so (I hope). Looks like you are having lots of fun!