Tuesday, April 7, 2009

GP Guest Stuff, Collabs Gallore and Win $20!

So much to tell you about, and so little time! That's because for the past several days my internet has been out way more than on. It will go out for 3 hours and come on for 5 minutes and then go out again, so excuse any typos in this post, I must type fast!

I am loving this collab with Cherie Shields, it is so fun and the preview does not do it justice. I know because I made the preview and I suck at making previews. (LOL) This kit was also featured in The Artisan Notebook! Woot! (All images are clickable)
Then there is this totally yummy Fruit Salad Collab with Kristin Aagard and Liz of Sweet Digi Scraps. Again, massive kit, big bang for your buck with this one! Don't forget, we each have coordinating freebies on our blogs too!
Last but not least, my Dr. Suess inspired collab with my girls, The Polka Dot Plums, is now available ONLY at Gotta Pixel and ONLY this month! So doodleful and cutieful, youville love it! Har har. Again, it is ginormous! Over 100 elements! Whoa.

Now, all of these kits are great and as I have mentioned, really great value, but how would you like them ALL FOR FREE??? You can win $20.00 to my Guest Gotta Pixel Store by heading over to DSA and posting in this thread. I believe they pick a winner tomorrow, so hurry! MWAH for now!

No comments: