Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Weeeeee! (I)NSD Day Is Coming!

Boy oh boy, just wait till you see all of the AWESOME stuff my fellow DigiChicks and I have planned for you this weekend! First off, Grab Bag time is alomst here! Oh my gosh, you should see the jam packed bags that the designers at TDC put together for you! I am almost ashamed of mine, because the ones they made are soooo freaking amazing! The Grab Bags will debut Thursday, so look for that.

I also have an awesome new collab coming out with Pamela Donnis (LOVE her!) We work so well together and both have sort of the same taste and style, so this kit just came together sooo smoothly and easily! I can't wait to show it to you... (but will wait till Thursday, anyways. Mwahahahaha!)

And are you a member at DST? If so, look for a FREE, EXCLUSIVE kit on NSD, compliments of The DigiChick designers! It turned out so cute!

Oh hey! Big news to share! One of my favorite digi-friends, Krystal Hartley, is debuting at Sweet Shoppe Designs on NSD! Yay Krystal!!! I know she has been hard at work on new goodies for her new shoppe! Be sure to check her out!

One last thing, any hybrid chicks out there? If so, have you checked out the Hybrid Chick? It is filled with the most amazing projects, go see for yourself!

Keep checking back this week for previews, freebies and more as we celebrate scrapbooking together!

1 comment:

agravette said...

Yay! I'm so excited about all the cool things going on. But I don't want to wait!!! LOL!! Thanks so much for everything!