Wednesday, February 10, 2010

More Scrapping & Sneak Peeks

Hi everyone! Hope you are all having a nice week! I know many of you are getting snowed in, yuck. Wish you could be here in Florida with me! My oldest daughter is suppose to fly to Buffalo in the morning, so we are praying that everything will be clear by then!

Anyhoo... on to the scrappy stuff. I have two new kits coming out on Friday and I thought that rather than make some cute little sneak peek with them, I would scrap with them and show you my pages!

First, for TLP: A Little Bit Softer Now. I named it as such because I have been doing so many loud, bright, doodly kits lately (in my attempt to ward off the winter blues I think) and I was in a mood to make something pretty and soft. I love how it turned out! The top page was made using a new template by Amy Martin, coming to TLP on Friday! I am addicted to her templates! I will post the link and info on Friday!



My new kit for Scrap Orchard (loving my guest gig there, btw, everyone is so fun!) is called Love Me Do. Template by Kaye Winiecki @ TLP.

Oh! I will be sponsoring at chat at SO on the 13th! Check the forum for that info! I will be back on Friday with my new releases and a freebie!

MWAH for now!

post signature

No comments: