Saturday, February 6, 2010

Saturday is Scrapping Day!

Don't you love an occasional lazy scrapping day? My husband was nice enough to take over kiddo duty today and let mommy have a break!

Since I don't get as much time to scrap as I used to, I now subscribe to quick and simple method. A paper or 2, a couple elements and a photo that means a lot to me.

Here are a couple pages using the lovely February BYOC stuff from TLP and a couple Amy Martin templates that are going to be released on Tuesday at TLP. I love her style and the templates help me do things I wouldn't normally attempt, like small photos and off set placement.



The next page is more my typical style, using my Peaches For Me kit available at Scrap Orchard: A big photo, front and center. I tend to go back to this again and again. I think it's because of my advertising/newsletter design background. Plus, my natural tendency is to make it all about the photo.

I turned this page into a freebie sketch for you! Click the image below to download and enjoy!

Happy Saturday and Happy Scrapping!





post signature

6 comments:

Joy said...

TY! :)

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Feb. 07, 2010. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [07 Feb 03:00pm GMT]).

RealRach said...

And I still think you are the bomb, after all these years! LOL LOVE YA GIRL!

Nic said...

Thank you very much.