Saturday, February 6, 2010

Saturday is Scrapping Day!

Don't you love an occasional lazy scrapping day? My husband was nice enough to take over kiddo duty today and let mommy have a break!

Since I don't get as much time to scrap as I used to, I now subscribe to quick and simple method. A paper or 2, a couple elements and a photo that means a lot to me.

Here are a couple pages using the lovely February BYOC stuff from TLP and a couple Amy Martin templates that are going to be released on Tuesday at TLP. I love her style and the templates help me do things I wouldn't normally attempt, like small photos and off set placement.



The next page is more my typical style, using my Peaches For Me kit available at Scrap Orchard: A big photo, front and center. I tend to go back to this again and again. I think it's because of my advertising/newsletter design background. Plus, my natural tendency is to make it all about the photo.

I turned this page into a freebie sketch for you! Click the image below to download and enjoy!

Happy Saturday and Happy Scrapping!





post signature

3 comments:

Joy said...

TY! :)

RealRach said...

And I still think you are the bomb, after all these years! LOL LOVE YA GIRL!

Nic said...

Thank you very much.