Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Breakfast Nook: A work in progress

Good Morning! Today I thought I'd show a little peek of our breakfast nook. Every single thing is vintage and thrifted, but of course!

Gingham curtains: I love gingham and find it to be so charming, especially with ruffles! Not sure they really belong in a spanish style home, but for now I like them!

I am in love with vintage tablecloths and enamelware. I can't get enough of either and they are the two main things I am always on the look out for. The table is old and pretty cheep-o, but until I get my dream formica 40's table, this does the job.


Shot of my thrifted shelf, lined up with some pyrex fridgies, pitchers and pots.

This cake carrier is a recent find. I was soooo excited when I saw it!

Some daisies to match the tablecloth. I love daisies because they are sweet, simple and last a long time!

Today I am going to work on cleaning and organizing my little craft/sewing/laundry room! What are your plans for the day?

2 comments:

Joy said...

I had to work earlier, then I babysat, and now I'm watching the Biggest Loser finale!

Barbara said...

That's the most charming, cheerful vignette I've seen in a very long time. It is my mother, through and through. You have a good eye and a great touch, Amy.