Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Catch of the Day

I found a new scrappy site last night and I love her designs...many based on quilts...too cute!
http://www.nitwitcollections.com/

Here is the LO I made with one of her kits...

Other than that, not much to talk about today. I am veeeery tired. Sophie made me play the binkie game *see previous post re: binkie game* till 1:30 this morning.

We do have a new pet to report, because goodness knows, that's all we need is another animal. But this one is cute...I found a little baby turtle in our pool yesterday, so Tyson caught him and made him a temporary house in a plastic container. I need to go buy a proper turtle home for him today. I wanted to name him Meatball, but Mila is not crazy about that name. She would prefer we name him "Turtle".

I think that's a good name for him. When I was pregnant with Sophie, Mila had strongly urged and campaigned for us to name the baby "Rainbow". So, yes, Turtle is a name I can live with for the little guy.

No comments: