Friday, October 19, 2007

Just A Quicky Doodle "Art" Tonight

Aaaahhhh, Friday! I had to take a day off from designing today, but did play around with my tablet again for a few minutes. I was going to trash this, but since you were kind enough to take the time to visit, it's all yours if you want it. It's bizarre, I can draw on the tablet just fine (well, that's debatable) but I can't WRITE worth a darn! I'm a lefty, so that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. This is in PNG format and it's "different" all right... Har har.

We are approaching 10,000 hits to my blog! Yippy! I am working on some special stuff for next week... so send your friends, relatives and any random people who cross your path on over so we can have a 10,000 hit paaaaarty!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is cute! Thanks bunches for sharing it!

Jenni said...

Love your wordart, thanks so much!

koala1966 said...

Congratulations, that's a big milestone that you are approaching. Thank you for the freebie.