Friday, October 19, 2007

Just A Quicky Doodle "Art" Tonight

Aaaahhhh, Friday! I had to take a day off from designing today, but did play around with my tablet again for a few minutes. I was going to trash this, but since you were kind enough to take the time to visit, it's all yours if you want it. It's bizarre, I can draw on the tablet just fine (well, that's debatable) but I can't WRITE worth a darn! I'm a lefty, so that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. This is in PNG format and it's "different" all right... Har har.

We are approaching 10,000 hits to my blog! Yippy! I am working on some special stuff for next week... so send your friends, relatives and any random people who cross your path on over so we can have a 10,000 hit paaaaarty!


4 comments:

lori said...

This is cute! Thanks bunches for sharing it!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Jenni said...

Love your wordart, thanks so much!

koala1966 said...

Congratulations, that's a big milestone that you are approaching. Thank you for the freebie.