Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Oh my, So much going on!

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I have some news, freebies and new products to share with you!
Here are some quirky new items in my store:


As always, everything is VERY reasonably priced. You can get to my store by clicking here!


I made it to the final round of the Scrap Orchard design contest. Woot! Here is my round 3 kit, in case you missed it.


Finally, today (Tuesday), I am going to be Queen of the Day at DST! The thread will be located in the Featured Artist section in the forum (here!). Ask a question or post a comment in that thread and you will receive this:

I've got more exciting news coming up but I can't tell you until June 1st! Hope you all have a terrific day and Happy Scrapping!

PS: Be sure to check out my Creative Team's Blog for fabulous freebies!

6 comments:

thumper6423 said...

Congrats on making the final round of the contest and on being Queen of the Day at DST! Hope you have a great day!

RealRach said...

Oh well aren't you just the little secretive one today! Hahaha

I saw those dolls in your store yesterday along with the spaz QPs. I was like...hey...she never posted those before!

I hope I find time to come chat with you today. I must have those chickies!

Melanie aka Mom_of_5 said...

Those little flower girls are just too cute, Amy! Congrats on being a QUEEN! Has Tyson bowed to you yet? LOL I know you'll make it through the final round with flying colors. BTW, Loraine made it to the Final Round for the Supremes!!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

RealRach said...

Got my Birdies! THANK YOU!!!

genedes said...

Thank you, your kit was added to the list of the blog Scrap freebies