Thursday, May 29, 2008

Where did my mojo go????

Hi everyone! First off, thank you for making my QOTD thread at DST so fun! I loved reading all of your sweet comments! This is why I love doing what I do... I've met some of the nicest, most creative and inspiring people through digi-scrapping. I create stuff that makes me smile, but it is 100% more rewarding if it tickles other people too! So, thanks again, it really meant a lot to me.

I am still not happy with my round 4 kit. I've come this far, I don't want to blow it now! I mean, what I have is "OK" I suppose, but I know it's not my best work, I know I could do better, but I have hit a road block with it. I have tweaked, added, deleted, over and over again and it just doesn't sing to me, kwim? At this point I guess I just have to post it and pray for the best. I suppose if I had more time, my mojo might come back at some point, but right now it's missing! If you see it, can you please send it my way, ASAP? LOL

Have a great day everyone!

1 comment: