Sunday, July 20, 2008

Best Week Ever!

First of all, thank you to everyone who downloaded Mango Tango and all of your sweet comments! Your comments are what keep me going, so I really appreciate them from the botton of my heart. Mango Tango is still available, by the way, you can get it here!

Now I don't think of myself as much of a scrapper, but when Dianne Rigdon invited me to be on her CT, I was thrilled! Yesterday, I was shocked to find out my layout was on the Gallery Standout Blog!

So if that wasn't enough, I got this adorable award from Brooke who isa guest CTM for me this month. And oh my gosh, she has the cutest baby boy I have ever seen! She has been awesome this month and actually I want to ask her to stay on.... so Brooke, if you are reading this, let me know! Teehee...




So, I have to give out this award too, and I choose the following:

Meredith. She is such a sweetie and so darn talented, I can't stand it!
Rachel. She is the warmest person you could ever meet and she promises to join my CT later this month! Woot!

Ashli. The funniest woman ever! I love ya Ashli!

Kristine aka Wenchdgrafix. Amazingly talented and super sweet!

Lori. She is one of my most devoted blog visitors and always makes me smile!

Melanie. One of my dearest friends, Mom to 5 kids and all around amazing woman!

Ginger. Freebie Queen, and sweet chick! I haven't forgotten you kit!


Okay, now you girls have to give it to 7 blogs you love too!

So, that's my week in a nut shell! I am loving being a Sunshine Girl and will have a new kit next week. Oh and Tuesday I will have even more big news! Have a great day everyone!
MWAH!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! I'm reading, and I just can't believe it!! I'm grinning ear to ear!! REALLY!?!?! I'd LOVE to!!! Thank you!! WOW. I'm in shock!!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!! Than you so much Amy!!!! I'm very honored!!!!

Mwah!

Meredith said...

awwwwww. thanks! :) is this a bribe to finish that project a bit more quickly? :)

Anonymous said...

Pstt....left you a note on my blog today!!! = )

Lori Decoite said...

I am so honored to have gotten this award from you. I am in such goog company. I checked out everyones site-great work ladies!! Amy you are the best- you inspire me!

Lori Decoite said...

My Sophie is Sophie Violet. Named after my grandmother, Violet. The same thing happens to me, people calling her Sophia. It drives her and I nuts. Usually we correct them, sometimes we just give each other a look when they call her sophia and we know what each other are thinking. To funny about your mom's dog : )LOL.

kay said...

oh- that LO is certainly adorable!!

RealRach said...

THANKS for the love!! You know I know love ya too!

ashli kay wolf said...

holy crap..i am ASSUMING that that is ME...since it is with an I so YEAH and thanks..maybe i should GO TO MY BLOG and check it out..ya know..spruce up the joint and make it look presentable..WITH PERHAPS a post..since i haven't added one in about 2 weeks.yikes!

Melinda said...

Wow, that layout is awesome, Amy! Totally deserving. Congrats!!!