Tuesday, May 5, 2009

*wub*ulous quick page freeeebie!

Time for another freeeeeebie! But first... see that new little newsletter sign up box on the top left side of this page??? LOL! Join my newsletter and get a $3.00 GC just for signing up! Don't worry, I won't be flooding you inbox. I will be luck to get a letter out twice a month. However, when I do send them, they will be FULL of exclusive freebies, coupons and fun!

Here is a little QP for you, using my round one entry into SYTYCD at DSA.

Snag the QP by clicking on the image and snag the whole kit by clicking here!

MWAH for now!

14 comments:

nie said...

cuteee :)

No Reimer Reason said...

Love the QP. The doodles are great! :)

shelly c said...

Thanks for the quickpage, your kit is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Awww..that's such a cute QP..thank you for sharing..

bj said...

I like this adorable qp...thank you

Jenni said...

This is so cute! Thanks so much for sharing!

Pri Rocha said...

Amy this qp is soooooo cute!!
Thanks

Pri Rocha

Leilani (inklover13) said...

Thank you so much for this adorable QP. I absolutely love the full kit as well. Good luck with SYTYCD!

Crissie said...

I so love this qp! Thank you so much. The kit looks great!!

Debbie B said...

Thanks for the QP - love the bright colors in your kit. Good luck!

FĂȘ Alves said...

awwww, yourblog is soooo cute!!! love everything here!! and thanks for the QP!!! =)

hugs,
Ferdy

Rebekah said...

Awesome quickpage! I was so excited to see that you were in the contest, I love your designs!!

Unknown said...

Thanks, sweetie! This is so cute!

jassi said...

I love the QP.

Thank you!!!!!


Hugs jassi