Friday, October 8, 2010

A Skirt A Day!

I have been having way too much fun making new skirts! I finished this cutie last night. (The skirt, not the kiddo.)


I used a vintage pillow case, vintage mini ric rac, vintage ribbon and buttons along with a vintage hankie for the apron. I love having such a huge stash of vintage goodies to work with, but at this pace I hope I don't run out!

Isn't she a cutie?? (The kiddo, not the skirt.)

I dropped my camera last week and now it is taking very blurry pics. Oops.

On the bright side, I have enough of all of these supplies and I am working on one just like it for the shop! Right now I am off to the thrift to hopefully find more vintage goodies for more, more, more new skirts!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little girl :D The skirt is darling, too, btw.